Image Map

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Sweet & Simple Sunday {nine}

I'm totally a slacker. I've always been that way. In high school I always waited until Sunday night at 7:00 pm to start that French IV research project that was due 4th period Monday morning. It's just how I'm programmed.
Like Sweet & Simple. Usually at 11:00 Saturday night I'm putting together the final touches on that week's Sweet & Simple. This week, it's even worse. It's now 2:30 pm on SUNDAY, and I'm just now putting this together. I hope you don't mind. Trust me, the features are well worth it. And I had an excuse for yesterday. It was the big Birthday in the house.
Aiden turned 7 and Sophie turned 2.
It was a good day. No, it was a Great day!
Okay so enough about my little munchkins. Let's see some recipes!!
Here are your favorites from Sweet & Simple # 8. It's been a few weeks since then, but these still sound as good as ever!
Make sure you stop by all of these wonderful blogs and check out what else these ladies have been up to. They are sure not to disappoint!
Now, down to this week's business! Make sure you link up anything sweet, simple, or well...just plain cool! We're up for anything, just be sure to follow the few simple rules.
I hope everyone has a fantastic week! And thanks again for stopping by!!


15 comments:

  1. Thanks for the feature, Kim! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by and linking up!! Have a good week!

      Delete
  2. Thank you for hosting!

    I'm a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forgive you ;) thanks for the feature!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the feature!! Also thank you for hosting a wonderful hop!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad your back! Isn't annoying when life gets in the way of blogging. Haha! Happy birthday to your cute kids!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shatzi! And you are so right! How dare life get in the way of blogging LOL! Have a good week!

      Delete
  6. Yay, I am so glad you followed my blog so that I could follow you back! I love this fun link party! And, by the way, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to your precious children! Yay!

    Blessings,
    Janiene

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Janiene! I'm so glad I found your blog too! Welcome to the party!!

      Delete
  7. Hello Kim,
    First off, Happy Birthday to Aiden and Sophie. Thank you for hosting again this week.
    Smiles, Paula

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Paula!! Hope you're having a great week!

      Delete
  8. Thanks for Hosting! Have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete