Image Map

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Sweet & Simple Sunday {fifteen}

Good Morning Starshine, The Earth Says 'Hello'!!!
Sorry about that!
Just feeling a little fun today.
It's Sunday, my last day of my impromptu Staycation.
That I'm kind of bummed about...I just need about 10 more days by myself to get all of this work done in my house and get it to not smelling like paint fumes.
Can you guess what I've been doing?
I so can't wait to share all of these fun projects with you, I've been feeling a little crafty and breaking out my Girl Power!
Look! I even used power tools!
Sssshhhh! Don't tell dear hubby that I broke out his circular saw!
I've even been a little more productive in the kitchen this week.
I'll be sharing this sinful recipe later this week!
So enough about what I've been doing. What have all of you been up to?
Here's what 3 of my readers have been up to, these are the features from
Sweet & Simple {fourteen}
1. Pink Ombre Mini Cakes from Baking with Blondie
2. Funfetti Fun Cupcakes from Pamela's Heavenly Treats
3. Banana Pudding Cupcakes from Shaken Together
Aren't they gorgeous?!!
So now, what are you up to this week? Link up and be sure to share the love!!
And don't forget, Pamela's Heavenly Treats is hosting a Giveaway here at Cups by Kim
Click here and get entered to win!!!


8 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting Kim! I can't wait to see what you did with that saw. And I'm a little in awe that you used it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm actually totally terrified of power tools, but I just had to do it, and it actually worked and I still have all 10 fingers! I pretty much amazed myself this week! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Hi Kim
    Looking forward to see your recipe - I love(!) sinful desserts :)
    Thanks for hosting and have a fabulous week

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting and for featuring my banana pudding cupcakes - great way to start my day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks a bunch for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I visited over your sinful recipe for that sinfully looking dessert, and wow, it looks sinfully delicious!

    Thank you for hosting this blog hop again (already your follower). Listed here, where you can also join more blog hops at Sunday Blog Hops Directory.

    The Quiet Mom blogging How to Cook Fresh Artichoke Recipe

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks so delicious!! Yum!

    ReplyDelete